Comment on page
Behavioural monitoring and security for npm packages.
Powered by best-in-class behavioural analytics, it monitors every change in your
- Deep visibility into your
node_modulesthrough observing the network, filesystem and process activities – not just a static, top level view
- Context to understand the impact of dependency changes (such as runtime traces) on your development workflows, apps and infrastructure
- Protection against novel supply chain risks such as obfuscated code, malicious install scripts, binary tampering
- Actionable guidance for prioritization and remediation
lstn command example
We encourage the practice of running a
lstnscan every time before adding a new dependency or updating an existing dependency to a new version.
lstn currently supports the following:
- Package managers: npm, monorepos (coming soon)
Last modified 4mo ago